Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Raspberry Owl?

Hi everyone! Isn't this owl the cutest? It's from Unity's June KOM!! Love it!! Can you really color an owl with Raspberry Fizz?!? You bet!! LOL!

This is my second card using Dawn's Raspberry Suite color challenge -using Vintage Cream, Kraft, Raspberry Fizz and Chocolate Brown.

Like my last card, this one also follows one of the weekend sketches. This sketch is the WSC84 hosted by my fellow Verve diva, Laura! Fun sketch girl!!

This card is pretty straight forward. The owl is stamped with Adirondack Espresso and colored with copic markers with Angel Wings Shimmerz on the colored parts. I used some more of my new silver pearls I finally found at my Michael's -LOVE them!! The satin edged ribbon is from Heidi's store.

Here is a detail picture. Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening!

Card Deets:
Stamps - owl from June KOM
Ink - Adirondack Espresso
Paper - Vintage cream, kraft, raspberry fizz, chocolate brown
Accessories - silver pearls, circle nesties, copic markers, satin edged ribbon, swiss dots EF

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great card! This IS a cute owl! I love your little silver accents at the bottom! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty...that little owl is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really rockin that Raspberry Fizz, girl!!! Your owl is gorgoeus and what a fabo sketch!!! I may have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute owl Michelle!! I love your card, very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  5. That owl is GORGEOUS! Seriously, took my breath away! Your photography is WONDERFUL as well! Wow! What a fun way to use these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your dry embossing! Super job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this owl too! Little silver pearls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.