Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and time for another Jacksonbelle challenge. This entire month we have sketches! This one ended up being a bit harder than I thought. Everyone is welcome to play along. As usual if you don't need to have JBelle supplies to play, but if you don't have any, you can check out the store and see if anything strikes your fancy. You can use the keyword JBE057.

My card is a bit different -not sure how I like this one. I have been seeing lots of cards around lately using really cool trim, so I thought I would give it a try. The trim is the Prima Lace and the pattern paper is Sprout from Memory Box. (Linds is out of stock on the paper right now, but shoot her an email if you want her to order some more). I think the soft lavendar colors look great with the silver trim. I went for it with the silver charm embellishments. I guess after all the masculine Father's Day cards I have been making, I was going thru withdrawls! LOL! The sentiment is from Unity's Birthday Chic kit.

Be sure to check out the other Design Team's cards, lots of inspiration to be found!!

AJ Otto--The Willow Garden
Heather Lee-Reppen--
Ink on my Ear
Jill Dunn--
InkGenious
Jennifer Buck--
The Buck Stamps Here
Kimberly O'Rosky--
Sunshiny Days
Kisa Peters--
Kisa's Paper Cuts
Lindsey Botkin--
Embellished
Lynda Benden--
Stamp Act
Maren Benedict--
Zany not Crazy
Melissa Bove--
Creating From the Heart
Shannan Teubner--
Pink Tulle with Feathers & Sequins

Here is the sketch. Again, I apologize on the size. No matter what I do, these buggars don't get any bigger!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Photobucket


20 comments:

  1. Michelle, What a beautiful card! Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo ... so pretty Michelle! Love your color choices and the embellishments are perfect! Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my what a BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love the soft colors! Good job Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michelle, this card os so beautiful, I like the silver accents and the vintage style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always gorgeous, and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that trim is beautiful. What an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Roomie...this is one FABO design!!! I love the paper and that trim is sooo elegant!!! Beautifully done, Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Love the trim, and love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your not-a-masculine card! I'm getting bleary eyed with them too!! LOL!! The lavendar and silver trim are a gorgeous combo Michelle! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. miriamdaniels@sbcglobal.netJune 10, 2009 at 9:22 AM

    Hi,

    Your card is beautiful! And I love your blog's sidebar. :) The Edward eye candy is so tasty. I'm a big Twilight fan.

    Miriam from CA

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card is very beautiful! I really love the trim you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog - love the title. I love all of your work so will be back to visit often for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous. That trim is really cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so funny, this card is NOT awful!!! I love the papers and the trim is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think its cute and I really like the colors. What a fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know why you don't like this Michelle - it's soft and elegant!!! I really like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.