Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun with Bright Delight

Hey! I don't know what happened... just talking about the loss of my mojo (see post below), brought it back! Whew!

I decided to see what would happen if I busted out the brand new SU! Bright Delight Rub-ons and make a set of CAS cards with them. I wanted to see how many cards I could make using one sheet. I made a good 5 and have some bits and pieces left. You may notice the large tree image is missing (the reason I bought them -by the way), don't ask, I had a rub-on disaster and it got ruined. Thank heavens there are 2 sheets!

I just love these! The colors and images are so fun. Here are close up pictures of each of the 5:

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter my Blog Candy if you have a Cricut!! See this post to enter.

Card Deets:
Stamps and Ink - none
Paper - Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango,
Accessories - Bright Delight rub-ons, choc chip taffeta ribbon, hardware, some bling, corner rounder

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. WOW! These are FANTASTIC Michelle!! Love your use of white space! You've convinced me I need to add those rub-ons to my next order!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple look. I've been leaning that way lately myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rub ONS??? These are RUB ONS??? wow....I would never have thunk it!!

    What lovely Single Layer no fuss-no muss true to JulieHRR style cards!!

    Squirrellyshirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I would certainly say your mojo has returned!! These are fantastic Michelle!! Love the clean lines and bright colors ... perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mojo has returned and we're very happy! These cards are fabulous - so simple yet elegant! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Michelle - I got so caught up in your Edward pictures that I think an hour went by!!!!!!!

    ok - I'm better know ----- I love your great set of cards! what great rub ons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl! Your mojo is back! It must've had a FABO vacation.. 'cause these cards are rockin'!!!!
    I love them.. thanks for sharing..
    oh.. and I also love that your stamping area looks just like mine *wink*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Michelle these are gorgeous!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle - these are all fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.