Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some scrap pages to share

OK, I am not sure how to post these pictures, so bear with me. I scrap 12x12 side by side pages. So, I will try to load them that way. They look side by side on my screen, then when I post them, the right page drops -sigh...


I will share 2 sets of pages. Both are of my boys (the subject of 99% of my pages!), Daniel and Ryan. If you click on the picture, it will get larger.

These first pages are of them playing in the mud in our backyard:
























These pages are of the Airport Museum in Tillamook, Oregon.

Some supplies used:
Backyard pages: Creative Memories DP and stickers
Airport pages: MME DP and frames, SU star and corner punches
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, I love your scrapbook pages, thanks for sharing them! I'm hoping to scrap more this year.
    Your new blog banner is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!!! I love the look on his face (over the word DIRT)...that is priceless!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great LO you remind me that I need to start doing pages more
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. well......looky who's been scrappin!!! Veeeeeery cool!! I love the instant gratification of cards but the lasting enjoyment of cute scrapbook page is priceless!!

    **geez, you'd think I work for a scrappin' company or somehting!!**

    ahahahhhahahaah

    GREAT Job, Michelle!!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.