Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday Challenge

Welcome to the first Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge of 2009 (and my first challenge on the team!)!! Each Tuesday, we have a little challenge for you to play along with. You don't have to use JBelle goodies on your card to play along, but if you don't have any be sure to check out the JBelle Store and see what you can find! Lindsey has put lots of new stuff in the *clearance* section to make room for the new releases from CHA. AND, don't forget that JBelle has 4 brand new Shimmerz colors EXCLUSIVE to the store.
So here's my card. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge -ahhh, my favorite kind!! My card uses the Imaginisce single stamp called Flowers. I colored it with Copic markers and then went over it with my Sakura clear glitter pen and added some mini bling by Kaiser Crafts. The FAB designer paper is from October Afternoon. This line of paper is new to me and I am lovin' it! It is very thick and smooth, kinda like My Mind's Eye. Anyway, the paper I used is from the Hometown Line, County Library, I used both sides of it on this card. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday, Small Talk. I used a couple Cuttlebug dies, flowers and ribbon slider in combination for the sentiment panel.


Here is a close up of the image. I don't know if you can see or not, but not only is the image panel on dimensionals, but I also popped up the top 2 layers again for some extra dimension!! The sentiment and scalloped blue circle are also popped up.









Here are some of the supplies I used.



So if you want to play along with the sketch and upload to SCS, you can use the keyword JBE034 so we can all find your creations and leave you some love!! Or if you chose, you can post a link to your card at the JBelle Blog and we will find it there. Don't forget to stop by the other DTs blogs to see what they did with the sketch -I have listed them below! P.S. I am sorry the sketch is so small. I just couldn't get it any bigger -don't ask me why...

15 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Michelle, I love the colors you've chosen, cute stamps as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Michelle! The colors are awesome and the whole thing is just put together so nicely. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a sweet card love the colors
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!!!! Of course I love the paper you used and how you did the sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply sweet! Love that touch of sparkle and your fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous!! I LOVE the paper and colors! LOVE the flowers, this is just so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Pretty!!! Love that paper with the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! The PP is perfect for those pretty little flowers! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOO I love the colors Michelle, and so beautifully colored too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That stamp is PERFECT with that paper Michelle! You ROCKED the sketch ~ awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love the colors and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my flippin' WORD, Michelle. I am in LOVE with this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bright colors you used. This is just so happy and upbeat! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo pretty...I love the gorgeous colors and those adorable little stamped flowers!!! Beautifully done, Roomie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.