Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love playing with new things!

OK, let me explain. Today, my boys and I went over to Heidi's (Pinkhedgehog) house. You see, not only did she have some Stampin Up stuff for me, but she has a TON of blackberries and grapes too! So after we all filled our buckets with lots of sweet fruit, Heidi and I sat down and tackled today's SCS sketch . Isn't it fun to stamp with friends? I rarely have a chance to do it and I think Heidi and I should try this more often!!
She got some new goodies too and I got to try them out!! Yipeee! I really love this Papertrey Ink set called Fruit Firsts. And the new SU! paper Autumn Vine goes with it sooooo well! I may have to order a pack for myself after making this card. We also thumbed through her neglected stack of Fiskars templates, and found this fun diamond pattern which I used for the small rust piece.
You can check out Heidi's card here. Don't you just love how she hand stitched her burlap string around the wheat bundle? She's so crafty!!

Card Deets:
Stamps – Fruit Firsts
Paper - Choc chip, really rust, more mustard, baja breeze, white, Autumn Vine DP
Accessories - fiskars template, stickles, dimensionals, metal accents from Michael's

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Michelle...I just got that stamp set and can't wait to ink it up....thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Michelle! Love this PTI set with the new DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card Michelle. I love all the DP and the way you add the texture as well. Looks great together. And I love that stamps set from PTI, so elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely beautiful. The patterned paper, stamp and sketch are perfectly suited. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely Fall card. Love the colors and design

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.