Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday's Dare to get Dirty challenges

Yesterday I mentioned this week is the Dare to get Dirty '08 challenges for the Fan Club over at SCS. Well, today I am hosting a challenge! Whoo hoo!! Be sure to hop on over there and check it out.

There are 3 challenges: mine, Christine (ChristineCreations) and Julie's (JulieHRR). The deets of the challenges is TOP SECRET! You just have to go there and see -LOL!


My sample card for the challenge uses a RAKd image of Classic Pickups. I colored it with Watercolor Crayons and my new Niji aquapainter brush. The background panel is stamped with Aida Cloth. The chocolate grosgrain is from Heidi's store (Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts)and the brads are from my LSS.


Hope to see you at the challenge!!



Card Deets:
Stamps – Classic Pickups, birthday basics by PTI

Paper - Choc chip, blue bayou, white and Tres Jolie DP
Accessories - WWC, aquapainter, antique brass brads, dimensionals, grosgrain



1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I love your coloring on this card! So fun! You did an awesome job with this challenge!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.