Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank you with Unity

I needed a thank you card and today's sketch was just the thing!

The image is from Unity Stamp Company. I used the Friends and Flowers Simply Scrappin Kit I had on my desk from my FS card from Sunday. Yep, the whole kit was still there! Been a busy couple days with the bathroom remodel and such.

But, back to the card, I stamped the saffron BG piece tone on tone with Aida Cloth. Each of the flowers on the branch have stickles and micro bling on them. The satin edge organdy is from Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts in Cranberry. The sentiment is from Hanna Stamps, Things Hanna would Say -what a great sentiment stamp set, they are small, so they fit into just about any layout! The stripes at the bottom and the circles on the center panel are all stickers from the kit. Love it when you don't have to think, these kits ROCK!



Card Deets:
Stamps – flower brancy by Unity Stamp Co., Aida Cloth and Things Hanna would Say
Paper - Saffron, rose red, choc chip, cool caribbean
Accessories - stickles, ribbon, micro bling


2 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.