Sunday, July 20, 2008

Casing Susie!

I have long admired Susie's stamping style as I pretty much am in love with ALL the Verve girls -LOL! I was super happy to see that Susie (susiestampsalot) was this week's SCS featured stamper! I chose this card to case as I didn't have much time to stamp today with all the Elzybells excitement going on. AND I wanted a chance to use my brand new Treading Water punch I found at my LSS (Craft Warehouse).

I kept the general layout and changed the colors, stamps used and as I don't have any square nesties (yet!) I don't have scalloped squares. The flower stamp is a $1 stamp that my mom gave me in a HUGE bag from a garage sale. Let me tell you, I weeded thru some pretty funky stamps, but found some cute little gems! The sentiment is from Verve's Thankful Blossoms. I just love the whimsical sentiment with the doodley flower! The primas and button are from my vast stash. I have stickles both in the center of the stamped flower and on the primas.

Card Deets:
Stamps – Dollar stamp, Thankful Blossoms by Verve Stamps
Paper - Brocade blue, Bashful blue, white, apricot appeal
Accessories - Primas, blue bling, cuttlebug, swiss dots folder, treading water punch, blue button

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is just stunning! Love the soft blue and yellow! Awesome card and case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi michelle ,just wanted say congrats on the new DT post and looking forward to working with you ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww!! this is super nice! and you said such nice things about me! (i'll get your bribe money in the mail to you today, promise!) thanks for thinking of me and playing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.