Monday, June 10, 2024

Hello Floral card

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another card using the new Spotlight Frames and Florals collection designed Lisa Horton for Spellbinders and the Bayfair collection by Rosie's Studios. I love both of these collections, you can see my other projects using them HERE, HERE and HERE.
STITCHED EDGE CIRCLE BACKGROUND AND FLORAL SPRAY DIE SETS

These lovely flower blooms are from the Floral Spray die set, and I die cut them in purples with pale green leaves and a soft yellow for the centers.
The card base and main panel are die cut using the Nested Postage Labels & Tag die set which I see as a MUST HAVE basic set for your die collection!
The fabulous sentiment is from the A Little Hello Sentiments stamp and die set which is a stamp and die set. The Hello has 2 layering shadow dies (I used 1) and there are 7 coordinating sentiment stamps each with an outline die!
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the pretty purple flowers and layout of your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.