Sunday, June 9, 2024

You're So Sweet Strawberry Circle Card

  Hi everyone! I have a fun strawberry circle card to share today. I used the Berry Sweet die set, Stitched Scallop Circles die set and a few other products by Scrapbook.com
BERRY SWEET STAMP AND DIE SETS    
 
 It's been awhile since I made a circle card! I recently bought the Honeybee Stamps Stitched Scallop Circles die set and wanted to use them, so when I was cleaning out and found these die cuts left over from this older card, I thought they would work together perfectly. 
I die cut the card base from the scallop circles and then die cut 2 patterns from the Berry Sweet A2 paper pad. I cut one of the patterns in half and adhered it over the other pattern. I then trimmed a small strip of the white with black dots paper and black cardstock and adhered it below the half mark. I wrapped the twine around 2 times and tied into a bow.
The strawberries and leaves were die cut from 2 shades of green and red cardstock and inked a bit of red and green ink to give them more dimension. You can see a little shine on the strawberry leaves and that is from the Lime Green glitter brush marker. I added a little white flower and a gold pearl as the finishing touch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.