Monday, January 9, 2017

Seasons Givings Blog Hop winner!

Hi everyone!  I want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who left me such wonderful comments on my Season's Givings blog hop post!  I read and cherished each and everyone!

Random.org helped me chose the winner...

barbara macaskill said...
Holy wow! What a wonderful prize package!! So many amazing goodies that my mind is racing! I would probably go gaga if I won this one! I am a blog follower and love seeing what you create!! Thanks for the chance to win these goodies and Happy New Year!

Congrats Barbara!  I will leave a comment on your blog letting you know you are my winner.  Please email me at cardsbymichelle@hotmail.com and I'll get your prize package right off to you!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barbara on the win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email sent! Thank you so much! This is a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Barbara. Michelle your card is stunning. Love the watercolor background and the die frame and breast cancer ribbon.

    ReplyDelete