Thursday, January 25, 2024

Spellbinders From the Garden collection | Sparkly white layered flowers

 Hi everyone! Today's card uses some of the dies in the Vintage Florals die set which is part of the new From the Garden collection by Spellbinders. It is gorgeous! I love the way it is designed so that it layers easily and perfectly. 💖
VINTAGE FLORALS DIE SET

I had some white blooms die cut and assembled left over from this white on white wedding card and wanted use them. I just got the Love Notes paper pad by Echo Park and wanted to use it. The striped paper was the perfect background to the white blooms.
To make them pop a bit, I added Stardust Stickles to the flowers along the accent die cut lines. Takes the guess work out of where to highlight.

Supplies used on this card:
Love Notes paper pad by Echo Park
Memory Box Glossy Black cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.