Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Heart stenciled background LOVE gnome card

 Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share. I don't use background stencils often, but when I first saw this adorable Heart Patterns stencil I just had to have it! Well, it sat on my desk for 3 months and I finally took the time to ink it up. It's as cute as I thought it would be!!
HEART PATTERNS STENCIL, LOVE DIE, LOVE GNOMES STAMP SET
 
 I used Kitch Flamingo Distress Oxide on the first layer of the hearts and Lumberjack Plaid for the second "heart accents" layer. Then I went back over the second layer with some Stickles Moon Dust Glitter Gel on the striped heart parts only. I taped off the other heart accent details using some low tack Mint Tape.
Next I die cut the mini LOVE die 8 times with red cardstock so I could build it up deep enough to put a few shaker elements in the O. I could have used foam tape, but it was such a small curved area that I opted for the multiple die cuts. This LOVE die was a FREEBIE on one of my last orders to Scrapbook.com. Don't sleep on those freebies, sometimes I hold my order if I don't like/need the freebies to see what the next freebies are!
I thought the card could use a little something else, so I pulled out my Love Gnomes stamp set and added the cutie.
 
Supplies used on this card:
Kitch Flamingo Distress Oxide
Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide
Shaker elements from stash
Copic markers
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Here's a close up picture which shows the embossing details in the LOVE die 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.