Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Valentine Gnome shaker card

 Hi everyone! I have a fun Valentine gnome shaker card to share today! I really need to make more shaker cards. Not only are they fun, but I have oodles and oodles of shaker fillings, beads and sequins in my craft room and I HAVE to start using them.
LOVE GNOMES STAMP SET

This cute gnome is 1 of 4 from the stamp set Love Gnomes by Scrapbook.com. Isn't he the cutest? I stamped him out and colored with Copic markers. The swirly pink patterned paper is from the A2 Berry Sweet paper pad. And the coordinating solid pink is from the same pad. I have tons of pink cardstock, but it's a time saver to just have the perfect shade in the same paper pad!
I trimmed down the swirly paper and framed it with white and a solid pink. In order to keep the center of the swirl centered on my card, I carefully trimmed all 4 sides equally. 
I used the Spellbinders Essential Hearts die set to make the shaker piece and put Mr. Love Gnomie to the side to let most of the shaker bits show.

Supplies used on this card:
 Love Gnomes stamp set
Love Gnomes die set (sold out, sign up to be notified)
A2 Berry Sweet paper pad
Stardust Stickles (for heart banner) 
Shaker bits and sequins from stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.