Sunday, January 21, 2024

Simple white on white wedding card

 Hi everyone! I am still inspired by the Simon Says Stamp IG January challenge which is to make a white on white card. For this card, I used a few products from the gorgeous From the Garden collection by Wendy Vecchi for Spellbinders. 💖
VINTAGE FLORALS AND HEARTFELT THANKS AND SCALLOPS DIES

This is a really rounded collection with 2 die sets, 1 stamp set, 1 layering stencil set and 1 3D embossing folder. I used the 2 die sets, Vintage Florals and Heartfelt Thanks and Scallops die sets. I absolutely love both sets.
I die cut a heart out of the lower left side of my panel and popped it up with dimensional foam strips. Before I adhered it to the square card base, I embossed a small piece of cardstock with the Tiny Dots embossing folder to the lower left part so it would show behind the heart opening. 
I love how it gives some texture! I die cut the flowers and leaves with white and adhered to the left of the heart opening. Lastly, I wrapped some white cord around the panel and adhered a tiny bow and added a few gems for some sparkle.
 
Supplies used on this card:
 From the Garden collection by Wendy Vecchi for Spellbinders
 Vintage Florals die set
Lily White Twine from Doodlebug Design

Prefer to shop at Scrapbook.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.