Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Timeless Blooms wax seal stamp with pistachio beads

 Hi everyone! Today's mini slimline card uses some brand new wax seal items! I mentioned a few days ago, on this blog post, that Spellbinders released 10 new colors of wax beads and 5 multi-color mixes! They are all stunning. Today I used the Pistachio wax beads with the new Timeless Blooms wax seal stamp.
HOLIDAY BLOOMS, TIMELESS BLOOMS WAX STAMP, PISTACHIO WAX BEADS

The pistachio wax beads are the perfect light sage color and by pure luck I had a loose piece of striped patterned paper that matched the color perfectly! I had my Holiday Blooms die set still out from Christmas and used it. I think these blooms can be used year round! What do you think?
The sentiment is from 2 sets, the "friend" is from Anemone Blooms set and the "hello" is from the Hexi-Gem Sentiments Glimmer. I love how they work together. I keep a stash of die cut and foiled sentiments and pick through them for my cards. Total time saver! See the little sage accent dots? Those are die cut and they are used in the center of the poinsettia flower, but I didn't have gems in a sage/pistachio color, so they worked perfectly!

Supplies used on this card:
Timeless Blooms wax seal stamp
 Holiday Blooms die set 
Anemone Blooms glimmer/die set (for "friend")
Memory Box Glossy Black cardstock
Cardstock: SU Shaded Spruce and Sage Shadow and Neenah Solar White
Patterned paper from stash

Like to shop at Scrapbook.com? Here are links there:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.