Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Quilting cards: Love you and Hello

Hi everyone! I am back today to share a few more cards using Spellbinders new collection called Home Sweet Quilt. If you missed any of my other cards, you can check out this and this blog post. This collection brings the look of quilting to the papercrafting/cardmaking world! You can make projects super easy or very detailed, depending on how many colors and patterns you want to work with. Check out what I made.

 First up is a card using the new Filigree Eight Point Star die set and the Orange Peel Quilt 3D embossing folder. For this pattern, I trimmed off some of the outline shape and was left with this pretty star pattern. This new embossing folder has such a pretty and subtle pattern, it makes a great background and fast became one of my favorites.

Products uses on this card:

Next up is a square card that uses the same die, but more in it's original configuration. I had fun mixing and matching the patterns with some solid blue pieces and outline.
Products uses on this card:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.