Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Spellbinders Stitched Alpha HUGS

Hi everyone! I am back today with another card using the new Spellbinders Stitched Alphabet collection. This slimline card uses the Slimline Flora embossing folder as a background and I used the letters that spell HUGS. With flowers from the Be Bold Blooms set peeking out.

Dies used on my card:
 

I wanted to use some colors slightly outside my comfort zone, so I picked orange for the flowers and floss. It compliments the aqua backing for the letters quite nicely and was a go-to color combo when I made baby boy projects years ago.

I will say that I had fun doing the stitching on this card. I decided to order some floss and went with a huge collection of "off brand" floss on Amazon. The bundle was for 200 colors, so I think I can match any project I decide on and then some!

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.