Sunday, May 22, 2022

Stamp Simply Clear Stamps -Have a Cup on Us

Hi everyone! Attention coffee lovers!!
I am excited to share a card using the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps NEW Have a Cup on Us stamp and die set!
It's a darling set and perfect for all of us coffee lovers!!
The stamp set has 3 sizes of cups and each size has a plain cup and a cute patterned one. I chose the largest patterned cup for my card and colored in the dots with my Zig markers. Once they dried, I added some Glossy Accents on each dot to create a "ceramic" effect. 
I heat embossed the sentiment with Versamark ink and black embossing powder, so it would match the glossy dots. I then added some die cuts from the Two Sprigs die set and placed them "overflowing" from each cup.
If you want to see my coloring in action, head over to my Instagram page and check out my reel!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.