Monday, May 30, 2022

Glimmering Peony friend card

Hi everyone! This is my first time coloring a foiled image and through a bit of trial and error, I discovered Hammermill (my cardstock of choice to foil on) is copic friendly (Zig markers, not so much)!!

Once the peonies were colored, this card came together pretty quickly! I tend to do my foiling in batches and keep them all organized in my space. It was easy to pick a few elements, add 2 small strips of paper and some gems and done!
 
Here are the foiling plate sets I used on this card: 
Gold Foil roll -on sale now!
 
For color inspiration, I found this gorgeous peony bridal bouquet!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.