Hi crafty friends! Today is release day over at Hero Arts and I am super excited to be sharing inspiration for the Beary Sweet Holiday collection designed by one of my FAVORITE crafty friends and human, Carly Tee!! This collection adds on to her Berry Sweet collection released this March and features cute Halloween and Christmas accessories and sets. 💖
Check out my card and scroll down for complete supply list.
💥Bear Hugs die set: Teddy bear
💥Candy Kebob Christmas Add On die set: Candies
💥Candy Wrappers stamp and die set: Sentiment
💥Bear Hugs Holiday Accessories die set: Santa hat and coffee cup
For my background and coffee cup, I used the adorable paper from the A2 Holiday Express paper pad. I love the colors in this pad 💖
I love how this came together. Stay tuned for more inspiration with this collection.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.