Monday, September 14, 2026

Spellbinders September 2026 Large Die and All Club Create Bonus die

 Hi crafty friends! Today is the 14th and signups for the September clubs are still open!! Today I'm sharing a 2 cards using the Large Die of the Monthsentiment from the Clear Stamp/Die and Hello Foxy the All Club Create extra die set.
First up is Hello Foxy! 
I used the Wildflower paper pad for the accent strip and all of my die cuts. The slightly speckled orange/brown and yellow/orange pieces gives a pretty textured look. 
This month's Large Die set is called Sunflowers and Showers and features this girl, umbrella, tree with leaves and fall accessories. The Clear Stamp/Die set is called Stuffed with Gratitude and has 13 sentiments with dies and a cute turkey image! I used papers from the A2 Charming paper pad for the umbrella and girls outfit. 
 
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.