Friday, September 11, 2026

SBC Fest is live today!

 Hi crafty friends! SBC Fest over at Scrapbook.com is here! Today Scrapbook.com is hosting a one day only virtual paper crafting event which is has cardmaking and scrapbooking classes with tutorials, techniques and more. There are 6 classes from crafty instructors like Laura Graff, Kristie Marcotte, Simon Hurley and more!
 
If you're inspired to shop while watching you're in luck...
💥Scrapbook.com is offering 15% all orders now thru 9-13 with code: PARTY💥 
Be sure to join the event LIVE so you can chat with the instructors and enter the giveaways during the event. Classes start at 8:00am/PST 11:00am/EST. 
💥💥 I'll be watching all day, see you there!! 💥💥
 
P.S. The class videos are available FOREVER so if you can watch them any time at your convenience.
Here is a link to the SBC Fest page which shows each instructor, their class supplies list, and class homework. This is my 4th year and I love to watch and play along.
 
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.