Monday, May 6, 2024

Clean and Simple Tim Holtz Vault Bouquet cards

 Hi everyone! I have a pair of clean and simple Hello cards to share today.  I used one of the new Tim Holtz Vault 2 Everyday release die sets.
In case you missed it, you can check out my card using the Vault Watch Gears die set HERE and my card using Vault World Travel die set HERE.
VAULT BOUQUET DIE SET

My cards use the fabulous Vault Bouquet die set. This set has a spiral rose, frame, butterflies and flourishes. It's quite literally my DREAM DIE SET!
I wanted to keep my cards clean with pops of color, so I die cut aqua, pink and mustard papers from the Vacation and Sprinkles A2 Cardstock paper pads.

Supplies used on this card:
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors (background splatter)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.