Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Spellbinders May 2024 Club kits: Small Die and Stencil

Hi everyone! Its May 8th and that means the reveal of Spellbinders Club Kits is here! Today I'll be sharing inspiration for the Small Die of the Month and Stencil of the Month club kits. 
This month's theme is tropical paradise and each of the sets are fabulous!

Club subscription info:  
The new subscription sign up window is from the 6th to the 27th.  After existing club members subscriptions have been processed, any inventory remaining will be available for new subscriptions. Continuing Subscriptions will charge on the 5th of each month, which means existing Club Members will be able to cancel subscriptions or make edits to payment or shipping info up until the 4th of each month.
MAY 2024 SMALL DIE AND STENCIL OF THE MONTH

May's Small Die of the Month is called Tropical Friends and features a parrot, a toucan and tropical foliage for them. This die set is SUPER cute and I can see this being a fast sell out!
I googled Toucans and Parrots and was AMAZED at all the bright colors these birds can have. They almost seem fake they are so vibrant and colorful! I chose bright fun colors and wanted to keep the background clean and white so they could POP off the page. I used the Leafy Helix EF for some texture.
MAY 2024 SMALL DIE OF THE MONTH
 
For my second card I combined the Small Die with Stencil of the Month, which is called Tropical Spray and has 2 layering stencils with abstract water or wave droplets.
I wanted a fun shaker element for this (I'm still trying to make at least 1 shaker card a month), so I used the ovals from  the Fran's Frames die set and filled it up with some pretty pink and green shaker elements. I used green inks with the stencil for a nice monochromatic backdrop for the pretty pink parrot. I really love how both of these turned out.
 
Products used on these cards:
-----
Gina K Design inks in Grass Green
Spellbinders Foil Roll in Bright Pink
Pinkfresh Studio Clear Drops in Blush and Magenta
Shaker card elements
 
If you haven't already, be sure to check out ALL THE CLUBS they are pretty fabulous!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Stay tuned as I have some inspiration for the Wax Seal of the Month club coming up!

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.