Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Spellbinders | December 2023 Small Die and 3D Embossing Folder of the Month

Hi everyone! It's December 6th and that means the enrollment for all of the Spellbinders clubs is open for new subscribers!
And in case you haven't heard, there is a brand new club, the Stencil of the Month Club! The cost for the Stencil club is $14 a month.

Today I am sharing 2 cards and first up is a card that uses the Small Die of the Month, called Sneaking a Kiss
I paper pieced their clothes with some patterned paper. The periwinkle blue with white set the stage for my color choices of lavender and navy blue. The background is a foiled piece that I had in my stash. I've mentioned before, but I always foil in batches and keep a large stash of backgrounds and sentiments on hand to work with. 
----------
Next is a card that uses the 3D Embossing Folder of the Month called Two Hearts as One. This folder is designed with 2 designs! It's pretty cool, I've not seen an embossing folder designed like this before.
I chose to emboss white cardstock and lightly ink blend the raised floral elements with a variety of Distress Oxide inks using ink blending brushes. I then added some Stickles to a few of the flower centers for that extra pop of sparkle!
----------
Supplies used on these cards
Skinny Stripe Background Glimmer (sold out)
Distress Oxide ink in Kitch Flamingo, Saltwater Taffy, Fossilized Amber, Salvaged Patina and Rustic Wilderness
----------
Before I go I wanted to let you all know that Spellbinders is having a BIG BOGO SALE now through December 9th! Buy ONE of the participating die sets and get ONE participating die sets of equal or lesser value for FREE!!
----------
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! Here are some close up photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.