Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar 2023 | Days 1 and 5

 Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 5 of the Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar! Today's card features the fabulous car with present die set from Day 1 combined with the fun polka dot embossing folder which was behind the Day 5 door.
Both of these can be used year round and I love that.
This card could either be a birthday or a Christmas card. I used my favorite Christmas patterned paper called Merry A2 patterned paper . The pink, white and red stripes could be used for many occasions. I used some red glitter foam sheets for the present string and bow. It adds the perfect amount of sparkle.
The card base is made with the Lacey Squares die set and the patterned paper and embossed square were die cut with the Everlasting Squares die set.

Supplies used on this card
Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar 2023
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.