Saturday, December 2, 2023

Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar 2023 | Day 2

 Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar! This calendar is sold out, but for those of you lucky enough to get one, I will be sharing for some inspiration. I won't have a project for each day, but I'll have a good sampling over the 24 days.

Behind Day 2 was a cute little stamp set with a floral cluster and the sentiment "sending good thoughts". Given the scale of the stamp set, I decided to make a square card. These are some of my favorite cards to make, so I decided to keep with the smaller square card size for all my Advent Calendar projects.
The card base is made with the Lacey Squares die set and the patterned paper and image square were die cut with the Everlasting Squares die set. I colored the image with my Copic markers and fussy cut the image and sentiment out. The patterned paper is from My Favorite Things from my stash.

Supplies used on this card
Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar 2023
Patterned paper by My Favorite Things
Copic markers
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day! Stay tuned for more inspiration on Day 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.