Friday, December 8, 2023

Spellbinders Fave 2023 Clubs Products blog hop

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to be part of a very special blog hop. We are taking a look back over the last 12 months and sharing some of our FAVORITE club products! Each month this year I've shared inspiration for the Small Die of the Month, Embossing Folder of the Month, Quick and Easy Card Making kit, Wax Seal of the Month and as of December - the NEW Stencil of the Month club!
----------------
If you're new here, WELCOME to my blog! Give me a follow to see all the Spellbinders Club inspiration I have coming in 2024!
I have so many favorites over the year, I had a hard time narrowing it down to 5. But here goes, in chronological order my TOP 5 FAVORITES!
 

Giveaway details: 
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on all the blogs. Giveaway closes on Sunday, December 10th, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced on Spellbinders blog hop post the following Wednesday, December 13th. The winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
 
HERE IS THE BLOG HOP

Thanks so much for stopping by, good luck and enjoy the hop!

31 comments:

  1. This is such a fun hop! I love seeing faves in a post like this! Awesome cards Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I LOVE the flowers! And you really put these together well. I'm in love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Michelle’s September card with he boots and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful - thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the treatment you did on the hiking boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the Fly By Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards luckily I most of these dies. Hiking boots are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are so awesome! Great designs with the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You really outdid yourself! Your cards are Ah-Mazing! Love the airplane in the sky...great for kids and such a clean look! Dancing Octopus, love the colors and the look of the water with that paper splashed with blue, gorgeous! Absolutely love both floral cards, the colors and design of them. The boots is my fave, my kinda card. The women on the swig is well put together. Beautifully done and very inspiring Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stitch die of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That wax seal is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That wax seal has me rethinking my favorite kit, the stitch club, as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of the cards are so pretty. But the boots card at the bottom is my favorite. Good job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all. Shows a great variety of style

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. FYI: When you click on Deborah Jenkins name on the hop list, it brings you to your page Michelle Woerner...?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marisela Delgado said: These are fantastic! 😍😍😍 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards, I really love the one with the walking boots

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great selection of favorites! The airplane die is one of mine also!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many great makes with the SB products! I think my favorite die is also yours -- the lady on the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! These cards are absolutely beautiful! The breezy swing and hiking boots are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Michelle I love the hiking boots and the swing! thanks for sharing your cards with us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like your cards and they inspire me to use my club kits, especially the octopus-one of my favorites this year.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous projects. There were so many fantastic club kits this year. Hard to pick a favorite. The boots and girl on swing are among my favorite sets. Thank you for the inspiration to revisit them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW all of those cards are eye catching. My favorite one is number 3 and number 4 is a very close second. Tyfs and hagd :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Michelle! Live, love, love your projects! You have inspired me once again! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards all year long. Love the peach floral!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous cards! Love that octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome cards! I especially love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.