Thursday, June 22, 2023

Simple Get Well Soon card with wax seal

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a simple Get Well card using some more of the Sealed for Summer release products. I used the Small Solid Square wax seal stamp over a small dried hydrangea bloom in white wax. I was so inspired by the colors in the petals, I die cut my stems from coordinating cardstock.

The stems are from the new Sealed Blooming Stems die set which has some lovely flowers, but I chose to use the leaf stems for this simple card. I embossed and layered the white Essential Modern Oval panel with 2 panels die cut from a soft gray cardstock. The sentiment is from Yana's Tiny Sentiments Glimmer and foiled in gold.


Supplies used on this card:
 Tiny Dots embossing folder
 Wax Beads in White
Spellbinders cardstock in White and Portabello; Stampin' Up Sahara Sand; Gina K  Designs cardstock in Fresh Asparagus
Dried hydrangeas and twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Here is a close up picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.