Monday, June 12, 2023

Thank you card with Mandala Blooms 3D folder and a wax seal

 Hi Everyone! I have a fun card to share using the fabulous new 3D embossing folder called Mandala Blooms. It is stunning! I colored a few of the embossed parts with light copic markers for small pops of color.

I used one of my wax seals that I made the other week using some small dried flowers. These are so cool. Not gonna lie, it took a few tries and I practiced with some small weeds from my yard. But wow they really pop! I put down white wax, then the small dried flower and used the 1" Solid Circle wax seal stamp.
 The bouquet I made uses stems from the Sealed Squiggles, Blooms and Leaf Sprigs die sets.

Supplies used on this card:
Stampendous Fran's Frames die set (the nesting hexagons)
Wax Beads in White
Spellbinders cardstock in Waterfall, Teal Topaz, Terracotta, Beeswax, White and Onyx.
copic markers


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Here is a close up picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.