Thursday, May 18, 2023

Spellbinders | May Clubs blog hop

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be a part of Spellbinders May Club kit blog hop! Everyone on this blog hop is sharing more inspiration for the May club kits. There are 13 stops on this blog hop, so sit back and hop along for ideas using all the May Club kits.

***If you're new here, WELCOME!***
 I LOVE card kits and I share kit inspiration each month in 2023 (along with the Die of the Month and the Embossing Folder). So be sure to subscribe to my blog or follow my Instagram page if you love kits as much as I do! 
Today I'm sharing 2 more card designs using the Quick and Easy card kit called Spreading Happiness. Earlier I shared 4 card designs if you missed them, you can check out my post here.
Check out my cards.
This kit had some really fun shaker elements, so I couldn't resist making a shaker card. I used one of the chipboard frames to make it. I love that it is small and unexpected!
This card uses several of the flower ephemera to make a floral cluster at one corner. This gives plenty of space to use some of the puffy sentiment stickers.
 
Blog Hop Giveaway: 
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on blog hop.
Giveaway closes on Sunday, May 21st, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced on the Spellbinders blog hop post the following Wednesday, May 24th. The winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
 
Blog Hop Order:
  • If you're hopping in order, you should have come from Heejung Hunsberger
  • You are at Stop and Stamp the Roses with Michelle Woerner 
  •  your NEXT stop on the hop is my talented friend Lydia Fiedler
  • If you've just joined the hop, be sure to go back to the beginning at Spellbinders blog, so you don't miss any inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!

33 comments:

  1. You make such beautiful cards with the kits! Especially love the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards. Great color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! And the kits have terrific colors. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the different elements used to create your cards. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quick and easy card kits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards ar just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet, and I love that plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards
    Karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the layering on the oh happy day card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards, Michelle! I love the little shaker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards, Michele! You amaze me on how you do these cards with ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful way to showcase the kit ephemera! Lovely cards Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards and I really like the small shaker element on the first card! Nice job using that card kit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the layering in your cards. Gives a lot of texture to them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful floral cards, love them

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the dimension on your cards! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the dimension on your cards! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely colors! The inspiration is priceless!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the designs and colors and the way you layered everything! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layering on the first card.
    The flowers on the second are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your pretty card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your cards. To late to be in giveaway...grandchildren came to visit. Anyway I am new subscriber now. Looking forward to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.