Friday, May 19, 2023

Spellbinders Country Road collection | Wheelbarrow of Flowers

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun card using the new collection by Spellbinders called Country Road. This collection is designed by the very talented Annie Williams and features rustic country elements like wheelbarrows, barrels, picket fences and all the fun flowers and holiday elements to fill them with!

My card uses the Country Wheelbarrow and Garden Builder die sets and I really took my time with each flower, coloring them and molding them for dimension. I love the results, the flowers and greenery really pop off the card!

Supplies used on this card:
Spellbinders Garden Builder die set (flowers and greenery)
Wood grain patterned paper from stash
Copic markers, blue and green inks for blending
Distress Oxide inks in Rustic Wilderness and Peacock Feathers
Spellbinders cardstock in Sage, Portabello, Chamomile, Graphite, Fern, Onyx, White

I have a few more sets in this collection, so stay tuned over the next week for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.