Monday, May 15, 2023

Spellbinders | Hexi-Gems collection spring floral with wax seal card

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing 2 cards using the new Hexi-Gems Collections by Spellbinders. This collection focuses on geometric shapes and modern designs with Floral Glimmer plates, sentiments and a new Essential Shape! Both my cards feature the Hexi-Gems Blooms Glimmer plate which is a lovely spring floral cluster.

For my first card, I foiled the blooms cluster with gold foil and kept it simple and uncolored. I popped it up on the new Essential Hexi-Gems die set die cut and layered with white and pink cardstock. I had a few wax seals made in my stash and thought the pastel pink seal would compliment the card perfectly.

Not gonna lie, I still need a lot more work on my wax seals, it took me a few hours playing around to get about 6 seals worth keeping! The learning curve is real! lol :)

For my second card I kept things pretty simple. I foiled the blooms cluster with black foil and added a hint of aqua to the flowers with Copics. I added 2 small strips of cardstock across the background frame and popped the blooms cluster over top.

Supplies used on these cards:
Spellbinders Sealed Wildflowers die set (not in stock)
Spellbinders Skinny Stripe Background Glimmer (not in stock)
Spellbinders Hot Foil rolls in Black, Gold and Teal
Spellbinders Wax Beads in Pastel Pink
Spellbinders cardstock in White, Pink Sand, Onyx and Teal Topaz
Unbranded Rose wax seal stamp from Amazon
Copics and gold string from stash
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your Thank you Card using the hexigems blooms glimmer

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.