Monday, April 10, 2023

Floral Friendship collection - 4 card designs

 Hi everyone! Today I am sharing 4 card design ideas using the brand new Floral Friendship collection by Spellbinders. This collection is like a big beautiful card making kit, but each component is sold separately, so you can pick and chose the elements you like. I love it when kits are sold this way. There are several other collections launching today including NEW cardstock colors, A gorgeous Hummingbird collection and a DEBUT collection from Dawn Wolesagle called Seahorse Kisses. So be sure to check them out as well!

On to my cards, there is so much to the Floral Friendship collection! There is patterned paper, ephemera, gems, die cuts, and more which all coordinating perfectly. I am sharing 4 cards today, but stay tuned I have a few more in the works.
 Supplies used on these cards:
Floral Friendship Dimensional Butterfly Stickers (sold out, sign up for waiting list)
Ribbon and gold string from stash

I mean, how beautiful are these ephemera die cuts? The ephemera die cut pack alone features butterflies, birds, 2 styles of florals with plenty of leaves and sprigs to create fabulous sprays. And that's one item, they build with the patterned paper, gems and everything else. I just love it all and I know you will too!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.