Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Gina K Designs | April release Hexagon Fun cards

 Hi everyone! Today is the April 2023 release for Gina K Designs and I am SO EXCITED to share 2 cards using the new stamp set called Hexagon Fun stamp set. There are many other fabulous stamp, die and stencil sets in this release, so be sure to check out the entire release!!

 I was happy for the chance to work with the new Hexagon Fun stamp set designed by Beth Silaika. It is a great hexagon set featuring 4 sizes of Hexagons, some have patterns and some are open. There 5 sentiments in 2 different sizes and fonts, super easy to mix and match! I LOVE geometric patterns and shapes and Hexagons are my favorite, so this set is right up my alley. There is no die set with it, but its super easy to trim off an edge and rotate the hexagon. I did this on both of my cards. Check out what I made.

My first card started out with the Master Layouts 2 die set. I chose a crisp mint, clover and a rich purple for my colors and stamped each of the hexagon stamps in the set 2 times all of the colors (I like to have options and left overs for a second card). I played around with the hexagons until I found a layout I liked. I stamped the Hello sentiment inside the open purple hexagon to match the purple of the matting layer.

My second card is a 4.25" square using the Master Layouts 3 die set. I used the extras from my first card and changed the color of the matted panel and the sentiment. I used die cuts from the Botanical Duo die set and each card used a different leaf cluster. Simple and pretty!

 Products used on these cards:
Gina K inks: Wild Lilac
Gina K cardstock: Wild Lilac and white 
Concord and 9th cardstock in Clover
Catherine Pooler ink in Minted and Mardi Gras
Purple gems and twine from stash

SHOP GINA K DESIGNS AT SCRAPBOOK.COM

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.