Monday, January 16, 2023

Spellbinders | Painter's Garden Gerber Daisy

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another card using a flower die set from the new gorgeous collection  The Painter's Garden designed by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. I used the die set for the Gerber Daisy and it is SO gorgeous. One of my favorite flowers, I have faux daisies all over my craft area. They just make me happy! Check out what I made.

I kept the card fairly simple. I used a piece of cardstock embossed with my current favorite 3D folder, Orange Peel Quilt. I added 2 strips of patterned paper and made the daisy in a color to match. I wrapped the panel with some S-Lon cord, I went through my stash of foiled sentiments and added a few gems to finish up. 
Oh and the little ladybug is in the die set. I die cut her in black and red, then layered together. I added some black dots on the red die cut and put glossy accents over the top. She's a cutie!

Supplies used:

My Valentine 6x6 pad - Carta Bella sold at Stamp Simply

S-Lon cord in Chinese Coral from Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.