Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Gina K Designs | January release Bitty Background card trio

 Hi everyone! Tonight is the January release for Gina K Designs and I am SO EXCITED to share a few cards using the new set called Bitty Backgrounds. There are many other fabulous stamp and die sets in this release including A NEW KIT called Lovely Notes and NEW Poly-Glaze Foiling Sheets! So be sure to check out the entire release!!

 I am excited to work with the new Bitty Backgrounds stamp set. Sets like these are a staple for all stampers. Background stamps can elevate the look of all kinds of cards from simple, like I have made, to super layered vintage inspired and everything in between. Check out what I made.

Uses Hearts background pattern
Uses Wood Grain background pattern
Uses Tiny Dots background pattern
I used 3 of the 4 patterns with the last being tiny tulip flowers which would be perfect for spring or Easter cards! I made all 3 cards a 4" square and used the Master Layouts 3 die set for the stitched square, stitched circle ring, stitched square ring and the sentiment banners. Smaller cards like this are fun to have on hand to put inside gift bags. I don't give many wrapped presents anymore, gift bags are easy and inexpensive, so a handmade card dropped inside brings the personal touch element I like to add.

 Supplies used:

Gina K Designs Bitty Backgrounds stamp set

Gina K Designs Master Layouts 3 die set

Gina K Designs Very Silly Season stamp set (Gnome)

Gina K Designs Botanical Duo die set (Great Day card die cut)

Gina K Designs Sealed with a Kiss stamp set (Gnome card sentiment)

Gina K Designs Autumn Splendor Ephemera

Gina K Designs Inks in Bubblegum and Light Spruce

Stampin' Up ink in Crumb Cake

S-lon cord

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Your artwork is always sooooo inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.