Saturday, January 14, 2023

Special friend birthday cake card

 Hi everyone! Like most of you, I share my cards with family and friends and by FAR the most requested cards are for birthdays. I could pretty much make only birthday cards and that would be fine with everyone else -lol! So I was excited to see this new Birthday Basics stamp and die set by Simon Hurley in collaboration with Spellbinders. Check out what I made.

The stamp set has a large cake, presents, balloons with several sentiments for all your birthday card needs. I used the cake and adorned it with tiny flower die cuts from the Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set. The sentiment is foiled with gold and comes from the new Inside Card Glimmer Sentiments. I added some gold pearls and a small bow for the final touches.

Simon has a couple other sets in this latest release. There are also Butterfly and Succulents stamp sets each with coordinating dies! So if they are your thing check them out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies used:

Copic markers

S-Lon cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.