Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Spellbinders | Anemone Blooms collection release

Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a couple of cards using the new stunning collection called Anemone Blooms, designed by Yana Smakula. The collection has anemone flower dies, glimmer plates and several sentiment sets both dies and glimmer. If you're a flower person like me, you will love this entire collection. 

Anemone Blooms is one of three collections that launched! New collections can sell out fast, so be sure to check out the others as well.

Anemone Blooms by Yana Smakula
Showered with Love by Vicki Papaioannou
The Painter's Garden by Susan Tierney-Cockburn (I have 2 sets from this collection, so stay tuned for a few cards!)

My trio of cards features the Anemone Glimmer Blooms and the sentiments are from the Wonderful Script Sentiments die set. I used the new pastel foil colors from the Satin Pastels Variety 4 pack. They are out of stock, but sign up to be notified when they come in because these are so pretty and perfect for spring! Check out what I made.

Each of the cards uses a different pastel color along with a pop of black and white with patterned paper and sentiments. I also used the super pretty 3D embossing folder called Orange Peel Quilt. This pattern is so simple and delicate, it blends well with floral cards perfectly!
To help the sentiments really POP I used some glossy black cardstock. Love this effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.