Saturday, August 27, 2022

Boo Dance Party Halloween ensemble

Hi everyone! I LOVE making Halloween cards and was excited about this month's Boo Dance Party Collection from Spellbinders. I made a couple cards and one treat bag tag. Check them out!

 Supplies used on my ensemble:
Spellbinders Scalloped Circle dies
Spellbinders Standard Circle dies
Halloween 6x6 paper from stash
Black twine from stash
1mm purple gems from stash 

I'll start with the cards. The circle card has a subtle Stargazer EF in the background with a couple strips of patterned paper. The cutie ghost actually has movable legs, I'm not fancy like that and I left the legs off, but it's a fun option! He is super cute, I mean just look at the little candy sticking out of the treat bag/pumpkin. All the dies are from the Dancin' Ghost die set except the little bats, they are from the Haunted House die set. 

 The Haunted House card is set with the Hypnotic Background glimmer in the background and all the elements from the Haunted House die set! So cute, look at the little ghosts flying out of the house!

Last is the treat bag tag. One year my neighbor made special treat bags for my boys at Halloween and it made them feel so special. So now, every year I make special treat bags for my neighbors kiddos. It usually includes spider rings, eyeball chocolates and special Halloween candy. I hope they like it!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Such fun cards and tag! I love the fun Halloween dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, These are so adorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! These are so cute and that ghost with the big eyes cracks me up. I love special, fun treat bags at Halloween and always make up a few for friends of my kids.
    SHartl (this won't let me comment, except as anonymous..not sure why)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I also have issues commenting (replying) and logging into Blogger on my blog, but it's when I am on my iPad. But on my desktop I am able to comment logged in as Michelle. So weird!

      Delete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.