Sunday, September 4, 2022

Spellbinders Poinsettia 3D embossing folder

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card I made using the new Scenic Poinsettias 3D embossing folder from  Spellbinders. I LOVE poinsettias. They are right up there with snowmen for my favorite Christmas decor and using on cards. This month, Spellbinders came out with a 3D folder with poinsettias and I think it may be my favorite embossing folder ever. Check it out.

Products used on this card:
Holiday Label Motifs (holly berry base and leaves)

There are so many possibilities with this folder, but for my first card I decided to color in the design with copic markers. STUNNING. Sadly, in photos it's hard to see all the gorgeous embossed details, so I took a few photos and I hope the details comes through.

I didn't want a sentiment to detract from the gorgeous pattern and my coloring, so I adhered the sentiment and a small bit of holly berries and leaves from the Holiday Label Motifs die set on to vellum. I added a few of the Red Mix essential gems for a bit of sparkle. I die cut my panels with the A-2 Matting Basics A and B die sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.