Friday, September 9, 2022

Spellbinders Santa Lane mega kit - 8 card designs

Hi everyone! I LOVE me a great card kit and boy let me tell you the Spellbinders new Santa Lane mega kit is fabulous!  Seriously this kit has cardstock, foil paper, ephemera, stamp and die set, gems, 6x6 paper pad, envelopes and so much more!

**this kit is sold out**

Today I will be sharing 8 card designs and that barely made a dent in the kit. I haven't even used the amazing stamp and die set yet. All of these cards use the ephemera packs and patterned papers. There is so much more to use.

I tried to keep to the kit supplies only, but I do like to bump things up a bit, so I added string to every card, a few have gems and one card uses an embossing folder, (but the design could easily do without). I kept my add-ons to things most crafters have on hand.

Check out my cards below and if you want to see the details better check out my reel on my Instagram page showing each card.








Do you have a favorite or two? I really love them all, but the little square card with the dove and ice skates and the simple Christmas Wishes house card stand out to me. This amazing kit helped me get a huge jump on my Christmas cards and bonus, these are thin and will be easy to mail.
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.