Saturday, July 23, 2022

Thank you cards from Spellbinders Just Wanted to Say collection

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a few more cards I made with Spellbinders new Just Wanted to Say collection. This collection was released in June and I forgot to share these cards with you! If you haven't had a chance to check out their NEW Universal Plate System you should. It will accommodate all your die cutting and embossing needs and the sandwich order is printed on the plates! If you missed my blog post talking about it, check it out here.

My first card features one of the cutie birdie die sets and one of the new 3D Embossing folders. I gotta say I love this sweet little Chickadee die set! I added touches of white gel pen to his wings to give him pops of white. I snuck in a single bloom from my favorite Be Bold Blooms die set!
 
Products used on this card:
Beveled Diamonds -sold out, sign up for "back in stock" alert
Be Bold Blooms die set (accent flower and leaves)
Spellbinders Cardstock in Onyx, Lagoon, Snowdrift, Beeswax, Blue Spruce and Graphite
This next card also used the Beveled Diamond 3D folder, but in a different way. I embossed white cardstock and then blended some distress oxide inks on it. I then coordinated the blooms with the ink. I combined 2 Glimmer sentiment sets for the sentiment. I do my hot foiling in batches and then pick and chose what works with my project. Way more efficient that way.
 
Products used on this card:
Beveled Diamonds -sold out, sign up for "back in stock" alert
Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet 
Spellbinders Cardstock in Silver Fox, Royal Amethyst, Lilac Blossom, Blue Spruce, Lagoon, and Purple Mist; Hammermill 100lb
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.