Thursday, July 28, 2022

Stitched Happy Holidays

 Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share today. If you like to stitch on your cards, the new Stitched Petal Diamond Background die set is for you! Not gonna lie, this is not for the faint of heart cause there is a lot of stitching. But, just look how it turns out! STUNNING!

I die cut the card front panel from Raindrop cardstock and stitched the flower shapes with the DMC Silver Metallic thread and the circles with white floss. I used some silver pearls for the centers. I had to add a few Christmas flowers and I chose the smallest poinsettia from the Holiday Blooms die set. I die cut them from White and Silver Mirror cardstock and a few green leaves to break up the blue and silver.
 
Supplies used on this card:
Cardstock: A2 White Card Base Top Fold, Raindrop, Silver Mirror, White, Evergreen (Concord & 9th)
Sentiment Strips Reverse Christmas (Simon Says)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.