Monday, July 18, 2022

Spellbinders Christmas in July - Blooming Trees

 Hi everyone! It's Christmas in July over at Spellbinders and I'm back with a card duo using another one of the new glimmer plates from the Glimmer Greetings Collection! This one is called Blooming Tree Glimmer plate and die set.

To make things easier, I did all my foiling at one time. First foiling the tree using matte gold foil and the separate flower, leaf and sprigs plates using shimmering red and green foil. Next I used the Solid Arch Glimmer plate to reverse foil all the elements! I put all the elements on my desk and picked and chose what I thought complimented the tree and the reverse foiled tree.

--To see this process in real time, check out my process reel over on my Instagram page!--

My first card uses the Blooming Tree foiled with matte gold accented with the leaves and sprigs foiled in shimmering green and the reverse foiled flower. I added some small poinsettia flowers from the Christmas Blooms die set. All placed on patterned paper and gold mirror cardstock die cut and layered with the A2 Bracket Borders One set.

Products used on this card:

My second card uses the reverse foiled tree paired with the flowers, sprigs and berries foiled in the shimmering red and green. The background panel uses the Radiant Burst embossing folder and I popped in a few of the poinsettia blooms from the Christmas Blooms die set. 
TIP: To get the solid red and green sentiments, flowers and sprigs, I die cut them from the left over bits on my reverse foiling. I love doing this as I used EVERY last bit of my hot foil rolls!
 
Products used on this card:

Don't miss the Spellbinders Christmas in July with past favorite Christmas products up to 40% off and a free Holiday kit with orders over $150! The sale ends tonight, July 18th -there is still time to shop!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.