Thursday, July 14, 2022

Spellbinders Glimmer Greetings collection

Hi everyone! It's Christmas in July over at Spellbinders and I'm excited to share a card using one of the glimmer plates from the Glimmer Greetings Collection.

Products used on this card:
-----
Christmas Blooms die set (Scrapbook.com)
-----
-----
Gina K Designs Sentiment Sheets Holiday Greetings (Scrapbook.com)

This card uses some new and old die sets. One of my favorites of all time is the Layered Poinsettia die set. I've used this die set many times over the years -for additional inspiration using this die, check out this blog post from 2013, this one from 2014, and finally this one from 2015.

I die cut and embossed the first 3 poinsettia sizes with gold mirror cardstock and with the red layers, I die cut and embossed AND applied Versamark ink and took the extra step to emboss with clear embossing powder. I love this layered look, it adds so much texture to the poinsettia blooms. 
To see how I did this check out my Instagram Reel posted today.

The extra foliage are from the Christmas Blooms die set and the sentiment is from Gina K's Sentiment Sheet -Holiday Greetings.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.