Friday, June 17, 2022

Spellbinders Just Wanted to Say collection

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a few more cards I made with Spellbinders new Just Wanted to Say collection. This collection is party of their 20th birthday celebration! Among other collections, they also launched a NEW Universal Plate System that will accommodate all your die cutting and embossing needs. 
If you missed my blog post talking about it, check it out here.
 
My first card features one of the new cutie birdie die sets, one of the new 3D Embossing folders and a Stitched hi die. This time I left the die cut without any stitching, I think it looks great with or without! 
 
Products used on this card:
perennial favorite Be Bold Blooms die set
I just love the birdie dies in this collection. I added some white gel pen to the wings and tail for a little bit of dimension.

Next up is a card that uses BOTH of the birdie dies. I love how 1 is right facing and the other is left, so they face each other. Adorable!

Products used on this card:
Sweet Birdie die set (left facing)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.