Sunday, June 19, 2022

Spellbinders My Sweet Friend

 Hi everyone! I went a little out of my comfort zone and made a 5x7 card! I used the new My Sweet Friend set from the Right Words collection designed by Becca Feeken and it fit PERFECTLY on this peek-a-boo frame card base.

Products used on this card:
Deco Bloom (for the card base)
Cardstock: SU Blackberry Bliss; Concord & 9th Evergreen; Bazzill Cotton Candy
5x7 envelopes for mailing

Here is a short video showing how I adhered the open frame to create the card base:

 
If you can't view the video, essentially I scored the bottom panel about 1" in from the left and adhered that 1" portion to the top panel. This creates a way to open the card without having a score line on the front. You can also head over to my Instagram Reels page and watch it there.

 You'll notice I cut up my green leafy vines to fit the card areas. Don't be shy to cut up your die cuts. Using them in other ways gives them much more versatility!

I also wanted to pass on that going on NOW Spellbinders will take off $20 on all purchases over $100. So if something big is on your list, now is the time!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.